Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Storm 2010!

We had another snow storm come through yesterday (Friday). I must not be watching the news lately because I was totally taken off guard by this storm. It didn't help that when I actually caught wind that we may get some snow, the weathermen were only calling for a slight "dusting". Instead, we got this:

That's 3" of snow. We actually parked my car at the top of the driveway just in case we needed to get out (because we were totally unprepared).

The kids had a ball. It was almost too much for Mason. Maddie came in our room first thing this morning asking to get dressed to go play in the snow. This being the most snow she's seen in her 5 1/2 years and not knowing when she'll get to experience snow like this again, I agreed and dragged myself outside. It was gorgeous

Here are a few more shots from yesterday and today . . .







No comments: