There's a lot to catch up on, so please bear with me . . .
The kids were out of school last week and we had the pleasure of attending the circus courtesy of a friend of ours. Yay us! I haven't seen the Ringling Brothers in forever, and we were all AMAZED. In fact, Maddie declared this the best circus EVER! I braved the circus sans Peter, but I wasn't brave enough to cart 2 kids and Peter's fancy camera. So, my little sony pics will have to do.
Yes, those big 'ol elephants are standing on stools
and propped on each other's backs.
It's hard to see what's going on here, but these people did an
entire skit hanging upside down from the ceiling. Hello, cool!
Mason couldn't take his eyes off of all of the excitement!
Yes, Tigers. And lots of them.


Maddie and Emma LOVED the show!
So, what did I learn from this experience?
That sitting 15, maybe 20, rows back is AWESOME.
That I missed my calling in life - I should be the lady being shot out of the canon.
And this is something I want to do every year.
I was a bit concerned as to how this would all work out. I had never been to the my friend's box at Philips Arena before, so I had no idea of the setup. I also was not confident that Mason would be able to sit through the entire show. I couldn't have been more pleased. The box was awesome - a place to drop our stuff, change diapers, etc. with incredible seats close to the floor. And Mason was totally glued to the show. It was awesome!
What was not so awesome? The after effects of eating so much junk while at the circus. Yes, my 2010 plans for the house have all had to be reworked . . . new carpet will be required.
The kids were out of school last week and we had the pleasure of attending the circus courtesy of a friend of ours. Yay us! I haven't seen the Ringling Brothers in forever, and we were all AMAZED. In fact, Maddie declared this the best circus EVER! I braved the circus sans Peter, but I wasn't brave enough to cart 2 kids and Peter's fancy camera. So, my little sony pics will have to do.
and propped on each other's backs.
entire skit hanging upside down from the ceiling. Hello, cool!
So, what did I learn from this experience?
That sitting 15, maybe 20, rows back is AWESOME.
That I missed my calling in life - I should be the lady being shot out of the canon.
And this is something I want to do every year.
I was a bit concerned as to how this would all work out. I had never been to the my friend's box at Philips Arena before, so I had no idea of the setup. I also was not confident that Mason would be able to sit through the entire show. I couldn't have been more pleased. The box was awesome - a place to drop our stuff, change diapers, etc. with incredible seats close to the floor. And Mason was totally glued to the show. It was awesome!
What was not so awesome? The after effects of eating so much junk while at the circus. Yes, my 2010 plans for the house have all had to be reworked . . . new carpet will be required.
No comments:
Post a Comment