I'm pretty sure Mason's first word(s) is Go Dawgs!
Please ignore my stupid baby voice!
No momma or dada for us. Priorities, folks. It's all about priorities.

I realize there isn't a plate or placemat, but plates and placemats don't stay on our table very long due to a curious little boy, so he's stuck with eating directly off the table.
Please ignore my stupid baby voice!
No momma or dada for us. Priorities, folks. It's all about priorities.
I realize there isn't a plate or placemat, but plates and placemats don't stay on our table very long due to a curious little boy, so he's stuck with eating directly off the table.
2 comments:
Honestly, I think this is my favorite age for kids. I love when they can start to imitate! And he's awesome. Go Dawgs!!
i've never thought something was so cute, and wanted to gag myself with a spoon at the same time! jk! tht was precious!!!! my first word was dog too, though i spell it d-o-g.
Post a Comment