I am happy to report that High School Musical 3 was a success! Maddie was completely surprised and LOVED the movie.
Waiting for the movie to start
After the movie we went to Toys R Us and let Maddie pick out toys to put on her list for Santa. She finally declared that she " just wants everything". Awesome.

As we were leaving the store, we turn around and find Maddie's stopped at the firetruck and is pulling quarters out of her change purse so she can ride it. Hilarious!
And, this morning I have been roasting chickens for my pot pie tonight and tortilla soup tomorrow night. Frankly, I'm a little tempted to eat the chicken just plain roasted!

Just as info., I pulled the recipes off Oprah's website. She had all of them on her show the other day, which was about cooking on a budget, and they looked so good! So, I've decided to try them out this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment