Today I was lucky enough to lunch with two of my favorite mommies! Beth and Jen are good friends of mine from college and both of them just had the most precious baby girls. Sara Kate is 6 weeks old and Meriwether is 3 weeks old.
Seriously? They just had babies! I walked into Jen's house today to both of them standing there, and I didn't know whether to love them or hate them. I decided on love, but am still totally jealous.
These babies are the most precious little girls and slept all through lunch. Mason, on the other hand, was ready to go wild, which meant that I didn't get to love on either one of these sweet little girls. I guess I'll have to wait 'til next time, when I have an extra pair of hands!
One of my favorite parts of this afternoon was Jen trying to talk the meter guy into taking back Beth's parking ticket. Hilarious!
We've decided that we're going to have to have some Mommy play time, I believe they're called "playdates", more often. I can't wait!
These babies are the most precious little girls and slept all through lunch. Mason, on the other hand, was ready to go wild, which meant that I didn't get to love on either one of these sweet little girls. I guess I'll have to wait 'til next time, when I have an extra pair of hands!
One of my favorite parts of this afternoon was Jen trying to talk the meter guy into taking back Beth's parking ticket. Hilarious!
We've decided that we're going to have to have some Mommy play time, I believe they're called "playdates", more often. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment