Thursday, October 16, 2008

That didn't hurt . . .

While cooking dinner, I gave Mason 2 wooden spoons and a tupperware bowl to play with. After dinner Maddie got her hands on the wooden spoons and following ensued . . .

Peter tells a wooden spoon spanking story . . . I tell a story about how my mom broke a wooden spoon on me after I repeatedly told her "that didn't hurt".

Maddie proceeds to hit me with a wooden spoon.

I tell her if she hits me again, I get to hit her back. She agrees.

She then goes on to hit me again.

We chase around the couch and I corner her.

I pop her on the booty.

She looks at me . . . "that didn't hurt".

She's now sitting on the couch with a boo boo bunny attached to her booty.

Awesome. She's a mini-me. It's been confirmed.



*Here's my disclaimer before I get nasty emails: I did not break a wooden spoon on Maddie, nor did I pop her hard enough to hurt. She is just overly dramatic.*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute... lol