For Father's Day we gave Peter a Wii Fit. Yes, we gave it to him a little early. Only because we will be spending the evening at my parent's house and I wanted him to be able to play with it (plus, I was dying to give it to him). Nothing says I love you like "hey, you like the wii and could use a little exercise." Just kidding . . . Peter stills weighs the same as he did in high school according to the Wii . . .
My record hula hooping
Maddie loves the yoga and her favorite position is the warrior pose. It's hilarious! She also loves the jogging, but she doesn't understand the whole "pacing yourself" issue. One thing has become clear . . . if she can't win at it, she freaks out. Hmm, wonder where she gets that from . . .
And Mason? Well, he's quite curious of the little white box. He enjoys crawling on it while you're trying to strike a steady pose and thus leading the nice computer lady to say you've gotten strangely heavy all of a sudden.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous that you were able to get your hands on a Wii Fit! We have been looking everywhere! I can't wait to try it.
Post a Comment