So, for as much time as we spend in our basement, it doesn't get cleaned nearly enough. Frankly, I hate to clean, but when I decided to quite my job, I had to get rid of Connie (so sad). But, when I saw dirty footprints leading from the door to the toy chest, I decided it was time to get down on my hands and knees and get cleaning. Ok, maybe that's an exaggeration. I only got down on my hands and knees to clean the footprints, but I did FINALLY vacuum . . . with the help of my best helper.
And what did Peter have to say about this??? Why aren't you vacuuming in your bathing suit?
Nice.
happy birthday, brooks!
8 years ago
2 comments:
This is just too cute! What are the odds that our little boy will want to help clean up like this?
So cute! I feel the exact same way as you do about cleaning!!
Post a Comment