Friday, June 06, 2008

Swim Lessons

I've spent more time at the pool this week than I did ALL last summer! Maddie has been in swimming lessons all week (and next week too), and she is becoming quite the little swimmer. She actually jumped off the diving board for for the first time ever on Wednesday. Of course, there was a lifeguard waiting in the water, but she did great. She was the only child to take a running leap!









So, you can barely see her because I forgot this camera doesn't zoom on the video! But, if you look real close, you can see Maddie jumping off the left diving board. So cute!!

After we get home from the pool, we like to "rest". Ok, Mommy likes to rest . . .

This is Mason's new thing. Crawling over to wherever everybody is and whining to be picked up.

On this occasion, it kind of went like this:

Hey Harley, help me up there!

Harley, can you hear me??

And then he moved on to Maddie . . . who also ignored him . . .

No comments: