Monday, June 23, 2008

Muldy got hitched

. . . and we are officially in detox mode. I'm pretty sure that we did some serious damage to our livers over the weekend. And this was a sad lesson in the reality that we are, in fact, getting old. Staying up until 4 am just doesn't sit well with our 30-ish bodies anymore (frankly, it never sat well with my body).

Peter and I headed up to Greenville, SC on Friday to help celebrate the marriage of Muldy and Lindsey. This is Muldy:


Picture Katharine Heigl in 27 Dresses and that is Muldy in our inner circle. He's been a groomsman in more weddings than I count. In fact, when they asked how many wedding's Muldy had been in at the rehearsal dinner, nearly half the crowd raised their hands. So, needless to say, he is a beloved friend to many. So, off we went to celebrate the big day. And celebrate we did! I'll add more pics as soon as I get them . . . Shana . . .

Let me just go ahead and say that I love Greenville. If I ever had an opportunity to move there, I would. In a heartbeat. The downtown area reminds me a lot of Athens. I'd also move back to Athens if I had the opportunity. I'm not sure where this is going so I'm just going to stop. Enjoy the scenery and I'll post more pictures from the weekend as soon as I get them.


Our hotel is the second to last building



No comments: