We have spent every day of the last two weeks at the pool. Tomorrow will be Maddie's last day of swim lessons and she "should" be pretty well versed in swimming. She's not swimming as well as I had hoped, but at least I'm not as worried about her jumping off the side and sinking straight to the bottom! Yesterday the kids went down the slide by themselves. Now, we don't have just any slide . . . it's a twisty water park kind of slide. The picture to the left is our neighborhood pool. At the bottom left of the pool you can see the slides. I have no documentation of this, you'll just have to trust me. But, she loved it. And then, daddy took some time to hang out at the pool with us and she showed him how she could go down the slide. It was pretty awesome. Then, after the pool I went to sign her up for summer camp. Four days from 9-2 where they golf, play tennis, swim, cook, and arts and crafts. How awesome does that sound?! I was ready . . . filled out the form, picked my week, and then dropped it by the athletic center. Easy enough. Nope, it's full. Every week. Not only that, but there's a huge waiting list and the dude didn't even want to take the time to write down Maddie's name . . . nice.
happy birthday, brooks!
8 years ago
2 comments:
THAT's your neighborhood pool?? holy cow!
That pool is nuts! I think I'd get lost:).
Post a Comment