OMG!!! I'm pretty sure that my two monsters dear children have plotted against me . . .that it would be super fun to keep me up all night long.
Right. Not funny.
My darling 7 month old woke up at 2:30am with that I'm not sure what I want cry. Gotta love it when they can't talk yet. Luckily Daddy is a genius and goes and fixes a bottle. Kind of what he wanted, but still leaves him a bit restless. Great.
Fast forward to 5:15am when Maddie comes running into our room saying she needs to go potty because she just wet the bed. If you just wet the bed, why do you need to go potty? Doesn't matter. Have I mentioned how she has become a terror at going to bed lately? The usual two stories and then off to sleep thing isn't working anymore. Even after rubbing her back for a while she ends up out of bed 3 or 4 times and then wailing for Peter or I. It's lovely. Really. AND, her new thing is to slip out of bed and sneak into ours for us to find her when we go to bed. I actually considered that she may have wet her bed just so she could come crawl into ours. The rational me knows that's not the case, but still, something has to change.
I'm starting become cynical in my sleep deprived state.
Oh, and I've definitely decided that a king size bed is desperately needed. No, not so I can cram the whole family in during the night (although that would be nice not to have to get up). We had the most glorious king size bed in the hotel this weekend and I need one. Now. I think they call it a heavenly bed, and heavenly it was.
No comments:
Post a Comment