So last night while the kids were sleeping and Peter was playing tennis, I decided to start on Mason's baby book. I know, I'm 6 months late. And it showed. There was a whole page on current events, and while I had the newspaper from that day, it didn't answer some of the more important questions . . . how much was a gallon of milk? Gallon of gas? I had to google these answers because the cost of both have changed so rapidly lately! So, just to joggle inquiring minds . . . in November a gallon of milk was $4.99 and a gallon of gas was $2.86-$3.02. So, today, just 6 months later, a gallon of milk is $5.99 and a gallon of gas is $3.89.
Well, I'm off to change Mr. Chunk-a-lunks super stinky diaper. That's much more appealing than thinking about the rising prices of commodities. BLAH!
happy birthday, brooks!
8 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing that. I still haven't filled in those spots in Nolan's book either. I think I may steal your answers. :)
Okay Becca! You are officially named slacker Mom!!! Even I have started Luca's baby book. Granted, I started working on it about 2 months ago, but I still have you so totally beat... Oh and thanks for the answers to the gallon of milk and gas questions. Wasn't really sure where to find that answer... Leah
Post a Comment