Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dude, I got a Dell.

For my 31st Birthday, my one present request was for a computer.
And thanks to some generous donations I was able to get not just an awesome new computer, but an awesome new monitor as well.
After doing some serious internet shopping I decided on a dell. We've had pretty good experiences with dell and they had a good deal for a computer that has everything we need (and free shipping). So we placed the oder and three days later voila.

The computer is great. It's super fast, and has a ton of memory and storage. We haven't gotten into video editing yet, but I bet when we do it will be great for that.


What was so awesome about the deal was that it also included a 20" flatscreen monitor with built in webcam and speakers.


So feel free to skype me to see some video chat. The monitor is awesome and makes eveything look great.
Thanks again to everyone who helped make this a great birthday.

Peter
Posted by Picasa

No comments: