Friday, May 09, 2008

TAG . . . I'm it!!

So I was tagged once again, by a friend of mine from high school, Rachel. The rules are below:

1- Link to the person who tagged you
2- Post the rules on your blog
3-Write six random things about yourself
4-Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5-Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog
6-Let your tagger know when your entry is up...

*I absolutely LOVE being a stay-at-home Mom. Much more than I thought I ever would. And, I love that Peter works from home so we can have lunch together (when he's actually in town that is!)

*I am a
terrible cleaner. The big downfall with quiting my job was having to get rid of our housekeeper. Maddie came home the other day and walked into her bathroom and said, "wow, mom, did Connie come today?" No, Connie didn't come, mommy did . . .

*I absolutely adore my kids, but the first 6 weeks of each of their lives I questioned my thinking behind having kids. For those that have children, you know how grueling those first 6 weeks are . . . however, that said, it only gets better! I actually can't imagine what my life would be like without them!

*My nearly 4 year old constantly blows my mind. She's a dog feeding, two-wheelin', tennis playing, nearly four year old.

* Most things have the ability to stress me out. If it wasn't my idea, it's probably going to stress me out somehow . . . stupid, I know, and a flaw I am well aware of.

*I hope to someday move closer to Atlanta. While I love most everything about where we live . . . friends, subdivision, etc., I hate being so far away from the rest of our friends and family.

Okay, now the fun part! If you see your name listed, you've been TAGGED!!!! Some of you are due for a new post, so this should give you a good excuse to update your blog (
not mentioning any names . . . but you know who you are. . . kristen . . . )

Gretchen
Jennifer
Lauren
Matt & Amy
Kristen
Franco & Nat

Oh, and just one last thing . . .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER!! WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! You're fast girl! And I agree, maybe a certain someone will finally update her blog!!!!