Today, Nana took us to the most delightful little strawberry patch. Ok, that's an understatement. It's a huge strawberry field and we picked strawberries. 3 buckets full. That's a lot of strawberries!
Maddie had a ball and Mason, well, he hung out until he was too tired to keep his little eyes open anymore!
![]()
Check out those buckets! Delish! Every time I open my refrigerator, the smell of fresh strawberries is overwhelming. Anybody have a good pie recipe??? Please share!
Thank you everybody's kind words. Mason is feeling MUCH better today. After running a fever of about 102 all day yesterday, he woke up this morning fever free (and much happier). Also, I got some much needed rest thanks to Nana!
1 comment:
I love that last pic! So sweet! Glad you had fun and you got a TON of strawberries!!!
I don't have a pie recipe but I will tell you that I sliced a bunch of mine, put them in individual ziplocs and sprinkled some sugar on them. Then I put them in the freezer. When someone wants a smoothie, the strawberries are already packaged for one smoothie.
Post a Comment