This weekend was birthday weekend with Peter's birthday on Friday, his Dad's birthday on Saturday, and we celebrated Maddie's birthday on Sunday. I can honestly say that I am exhausted!
We had a wonderful weekend and got to spend time with a very special lady . . . Peter's Grandmother. This woman blows me away every time we see her. She is truly amazing with such grace and beauty. This is an incredibly intelligent and interesting woman. And a wonderful storyteller. She tells stories from her childhood and can remember all those involved. I can't even remember who I was with or where 5 years ago, and she can recall stories from over 70 years ago! She never ceases to amaze me. It is truly going to be something special when we help her celebrate her 90th birthday in January. 90 years young . . . I can only hope to have such a full life. She is such an inspiration and what a treat it was for us to spend the weekend with her!
happy birthday, brooks!
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment