Yesterday the training wheel came off her bike. Today, well, check it out:
I know it looks like she ate the pavement pretty good, but she was good. By the end of this evening, she officially was able to ride her bike without training wheels.
This is the universal sign for "It's all good!". We got A LOT of thumbs ups this evening.
And here she is all geared up and ready to ride
My big mistake was telling Maddie that we'd buy her a *new* bike once she masters riding her bike without training wheels. I didn't expect it take less than 48 hours . . . come on, she's not even 4 yet!
You may remember that a while back I posted about how we were helping Maddie start a plant box. Well, shortly after we transplanted the seedlings, we had a late frost and most of our flowers and herbs died. But, our cilantro and parsley survived and here's what we've got so far:
No comments:
Post a Comment